PARTY IN THE PINES 2018
MEDIA RESOURCES AND CREDENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
Thanks for your interest in securing media credentials for PARTY IN THE PINES 2018. We wish we could accommodate all requests, but unfortunately, we are limited in the number of media passes we can provide.
PITP media passes are for journalists and other members of the media who cover music, festivals, travel/destination events, local and regional events, economic impact and the outdoors. Media passes are extended to working members of the media who have shown a desire or need for access to PITP for professional purposes.
We ask that journalists interested in securing a media pass to PITP for professional media coverage and reporting purposes submit the application below. Please be mindful of the following guidelines:
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press, including editors, reporters, bloggers, camera crews and photographers.
- Working media from all mediums are considered. Please note that applying for a media pass does not automatically guarantee you will receive a media pass.
- The application for a media pass should be completed by each staffer interested in attending.
- All requests must be received no later than October 16, 2018. We have a limited number of media passes available. If your request is approved, a media pass under your name will be available for pick-up at media registration (details to be provided).
- We may request additional verification about past editorial work or coverage plans. Bloggers are asked to provide specific information about their site in the media outlet description section of the application. Credentials for bloggers are limited and will be evaluated closely.
- All media passes are non-transferable.
If you do not meet these requirements or miss the application deadline, feel free to contact us to see if we may be able to accommodate you. Contacts for media inquiries are listed below. Please check back in October for details on media registration and access times for credentialed media.
If you have plans to cover PITP, please feel free to download images from our online photo gallery. We also encourage you to use the official PITP 2018 hashtag – #PartyPinesFest – in any social posts regarding the event.
For media inquiries, interview requests or to submit an application, contact:
Media credentials will only be issued to qualified media who provide advance coverage of Party In The Pines.